Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By OmarG
#236006 I'm going to attempt to swap the front and rear suspension off of my B16 del sol onto my coupe. I have KYB AGX's and Skunk2 coilovers. I wanted to swap the entire setup onto my coupe, including the Sel sol's rear disk brakes. How is the swap going to be different from this?

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=4129

I also wanted to swap the front hub assemblies as well, since the ones on my coupe have bad wheel bearings. PULEEEEEEAAAASE help. I've never attempted suspension work on my own before. The most I've done is swap axles. (My axle pops out at least twice a week on my type r swap.)

I also would like to swap the del sol's larger sway bars too. I miss the way the del sol handled.
By Ajax1989
#236017 everything should swap over with ease

i did a whole rear suspension swap off a DA teggy to me eg
and everything bolted up

just u gotta pull the ebrake cables outta the sol :thumb:
By Ecc0
#236066 You'll need the handbrake / E brake cable from either a EG8 or Teg as the chassis lengths are different so Sol ones won't fit.

Everything else is cosha :thumb:
By OmarG
#236146 I decided not to do the brakes. I swapped out the just rear suspension instead. I need to swap the front hub assembly on the passenger side, but I can't break the ball joints to break free on it even when I pound on it. do I NEED to buy a pickle fork for them?