Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By jred
#235376 My axle is going bad "tok tok tok " when i turn..
so im going to replace with OEM one's but...what will be a great upgrade instead of the OEM's
my Motor is a B16a if that helps.....
By Ajax1989
#235377 Hasport
By asianrob
#235398 i say stock.
By TrailerTrash
#235461 Napa. last i checked they come with lifetime warranties :thumb:
By AutoXCivic
#235506 EMPI ... also come with lifetime warranty.
By poorman type-r
#235529 I would say, to just buy new stock ones. There is no point of upgrading axles unless you are pushing big horsepower or have lsd and get horrible wheel hop :thumbdown:

But yeah ugraded axles=more weight.
By OleFolk
#236197 RSX axles
By AutoXCivic
poorman type-r wrote:I would say, to just buy new stock ones. There is no point of upgrading axles unless you are pushing big horsepower or have lsd and get horrible wheel hop :thumbdown:

But yeah ugraded axles=more weight.

Only problem with new stock ones is they are ungodly expensive. At least if you want OEM ones.
By Greasedmonkey
#236505 Mosier or Strange 31 spline axles, aluminum drive shaft.....oh wait...you want stuff for a civic..

Just get OEM replacement type axles. You can go to autozone or what ever parts store you like best to get them. Unless you make tons of power, upgrading will be pointless right now.
By jred
#236513 cool thanks for the info guys :thumb:
im basically mild modified so oem then
By Eg6H2D
jred wrote:cool thanks for the info guys :thumb:
im basically mild modified so oem then

NEW oem. not reman!! =]
By slwcreepin
#240295 I just got some from Fast parts here in san jose Ca. $55 each with tax. stock replacement-new-not rebuilt.
By Gordongk
#240345 Thought I might as well as this question while the topic is hot.

I will be well over 400 whp when I get my car dyno tuned sometime within the next week or two. If I track my car am I just going to be going through axles left and right?

I want Hasport axles, but they are really expensive. Am I cutting a big corner if I don't upgrade axles with the amount of power that I will be making?
By markie88
#241624 OEM would good.