Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By cody27
#235039 Ok so ive been reading up and have decided sway bars would be more beneficial that strut bars but i just wanna clarify some stuff before i hit up the wrecker as i will be running OEM parts

may car is a 93 DX coupe lowered 2-2.5" +/-

sounds like i can run ex,si sway bars...does year matter?

and i need to grab the LCAs off the car that i grab the bar from but do i need rear LCAs aswell?

as for other mounting locations, my car should have em right?

and the car is my DD on the cheap so no im not going to buy aftermarket.....i have a jeep that drains my wallet the civic is my cheap project
By asianrob
#235106 you need the 94-01 integra front lower control arms (thats if you cant find any 92-95 civic Si or EX and LX lower control arms.)

as far as the rear goes. its easier to find 94-01 integras with rear LCA's and sway bars. might be lucky to find a 92-95 civic EX or LX with ABS they have rear sways too.

check the fitment guide (or search for it on the site) of the sizes of the sway bars.
By cody27
#235116 thanks for the info, the wrecking yard i use has a decent supply of civics early 80s-'00 so i should be able to find something and if not they usually have a decent stock of integras, but i was doing some more looking and saw a picture of a front sway bar on i believe a 92-95 eg and it looks like it hangs below the exhaust which might mean its a no go for me on the front as my exhaust gets thoroughly dragged but rear is better than nothing i guess
By cody27
#235660 hmm maybe i will be able to run a front bar unless the pictures i found are wrong....original pic i saw had the bar below the exhaust, but ive since found others where it bends up and over the pipe......could someone confirm which one is right.

it doesnt help either that every pic has all these fancy LCAs and braces and such
By Ajax1989
#235663 like rob said, for the front you want the stock lca's with a stock sway bar(which goes above the exhaust)

and for the rear you want dc or eg lca's stock with the holes for the endlinks, the da teggys work too, and you want the eg or dc sway bar mounts, the holes are already predrilled and threaded on your civic
By cody27
#235700 thanks i know what parts i need now i was just worried cause i thought the front bar sat below the exhaust which would mean i wouldnt be on there long with the roads around here but front some of the pics ive found im sure it will be fine and it should be fine and the exhaust will continue to take the hits :woot: