Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Ecc0
#229448 If your looking to use these save yourself some money and get some paperclips stretch them out and fit them instead they'd be just as good.

There are some really good well priced options out there if your just looking for a bit of car bling then yeah these are shiney but if you want to improve your ride handling go fir something like Password JDM's 3 piont front upper or Summit, Beaks, Bennen, DC sports ect ect.

If you are working on a budget that's not a problem you cab buy and fitthem one at a time I would start front upper, rear upper, rear lower and them some don't fit it but if you want to front lower
By surinamkid
#229603 thanks. yeah i am working on a budget build and no im not into the hole bling factor the less attention i draw the better for me :D i love my eg and wold like to keep it looking sleek. i just figured if the bar were goo quality metal then brand wouldnt matter its ebay should have known better:) lol
By Ecc0
#229625 Lol that's why I call it FleBay.

Hope it didn't sound too much like I was flaming you, didn't mean for it to come across like that.

Also just seen this post

http://www.civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t ... highlight=

There is a nice looking Nuespeed front upper in there, you should give the seller a shout and see how much he wants for it, that would do you nicely.
By DontHateonEG8
#229627 not bad at all to be honest. if you are going to autocross or drag or any kind of serious/beater racing - then yes invest into some high grade stuff.

for daily driving and some upspirited driving its a good bang for the buck.
By surinamkid
#229763 @ Ecc0 thanks bro and no your reply was not too harsh if this was hondatech i would have been roasted for just asking :D and happy holidays :)
By elrompetoto
#229786 iv ran name brand and cheap ebay ones and guess what u dont feel the diffrence at alllllllllllllllllllllllll so why pay 4 name brand if at the end of the day u ant gona feel the diffrence... buy the eaby ones man when u wana feel ur car hug turns invest in some good sway bars
By DontHateonEG8
elrompetoto wrote:iv ran name brand and cheap ebay ones and guess what u dont feel the diffrence at alllllllllllllllllllllllll so why pay 4 name brand if at the end of the day u ant gona feel the diffrence... buy the eaby ones man when u wana feel ur car hug turns invest in some good sway bars

x2
By surinamkid
#230074 thanx guys i might just get them
By LaosToaster
#233905 i have the exact ebay strut bar combo. they said the bar is aluminum(for weight saving) and the mounting ends are metal.

im pretty satisfied with them. pretty good value if ur on a budget. im on a budget too and i try to save as much as possible. i only have the upper front and rear strut bars installed. its pretty stiff. i would grab the front strut bar and rock it back and forth(me standing from the side of car). No squeeks or rattling. One thing i would complain is the aluminum bars. they can get scratched easily if u dropped it in concreted.