Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By ej0470114
#228591 hey second post here....and of course it's for help...... there's a
Skweeky noise coming from my driver side wheel area.... its more distinct when the car moves really slow .....Its not my brakes........ would axles skweek?....my tie rod?.... ill take a pic c if it helps
By Datsmart
#228619 Sounds like you CV joint is dry. Boot probably leaked the grease out.
Jack that side of your car up and turn the wheel by hand. You should be able to feel and hear the bad axle joint.
If it is bad, you can change it yourself or have a shop change it. You can get a life-time warrantee for the axle, and if they put it in they will warrantee that too.
By ej0470114
#232138 Image ok so sorry I have a busy life right now and I haven't been able to check out the car by yesterday I had to drive it and I found this....... I'm guessing it's my racnpinion ..... Should I just get the whole thing replaced?...
By Datsmart
#232169 Need to determine if the sound is coming from the axle or the steering rack.

Does it squeak only when you turn the steering wheel or just when the car is rolling?
Do you have power steering?
If so, is the fluid topped off properly?

Have you jacked up that side of the car and turned the wheel over like I suggested above?
When you do jack it up, try turning it side to side and see what the end of your rack and pinion does.
By ej0470114
#232186 Thanks man and no I haven't done any of this things I plan on doing it on Monday I'll actually have time and it dose it both when it's rolling and when I turn mostly to the right...... And I did top off the powerstearing like 3 weeks ago I'll have to check that too