Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By asianrob
#227925 describe the shake

is it Only in 2 and 3rd?

and is it under load when it shakes?
By 93hatcheg
#227963 wow dude this is happeneing in my car too i just got the swap in too!

mine shakes in 3rd and 4th tho. and if its the same shake as mine it like a crazzy shake that makes the dash board chatter and what not
By xeevang21
#227964 Yea only in 2 n 3rd gear n it doesn't matter if is over or under load. When it shake it feel like the hole car rattle but on for like a second n then stop n back to normal. I was thinking it might be the axle but I just change it not long ago tho so now I don't know what it can be. Btw I got a gsr motor n tranny.
By asianrob
#228026 id try swapping the axle out.

i had something like this happen a few months ago. at first i thought my tire needed to be rebalanced and it was indeed the axle.
By xeevang21
#228043 Thanks bro... I'll try swapping the axle out n see what happen.
By asianrob
#228053 cool let us know what happens
By 93hatcheg
#228067 yea man let me know if that works ha cause i also have a gsr motor and trans
By chnzgoofball
#228068 i could be that the axles u changed to arent balanced so thats y it causes the shake
By xeevang21
#228143 What do u mean the axle is not balance cuz the axle I put on is new n they r hasport stage 1 axle. N it doesn't shake when I down shift it only shake when I shift it to 2 gear n a little shake in 3rd.
By xeevang21
#228145 Btw I'm not gonna be changing the axle soon cuz I'm broke at the moment but when I do I'll let u guys know. But If any of u guys change it before me please let me know too... Thanks all u guys for the info. :) :)
By alfonso333
#232280 Something like this happend to me when i firs got my car, when i was running, at low rpm in 3 gear, the complete car start shaking!!! i chek the rims, tire, suspension and everything was ok, i take the car to a mechanic and he said that it was the transmision!!!!! i added a few automatic transmission additive fluids and after i do this, like a week later stop doing the shaking thing----

when the car start shaking, if you accelerate the shake stop or continue??? thats the way he found the problem
By xeevang21
#232365 Ok guys I Change my axle n the shake when away so if u have this problem then u might need to change ur axle to.
By LaosToaster
#233902 i have a shake at 3rd gear too, only when i shift at 3rd at really low speed like 20mph. it only happens when i accelerate, not stomping on it, just like a normal acceleration everyday drivers do. and then it stops when i let off the throttle.

i have b16a with s80 tranny. ( i dont even kno what tranny i have how weak) :( :facepalm: