Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By surinamkid
#227512 i have a 92 sedan and im planing on a b18b motor swap in the spring early summer. and also want to get the tein s.tech lowering springs but not sure wich to get do i get the one for an eg or just go for the integra springs since the motor is from an integra? and thank you in advance for any input. :D
By dbrooks
#227515 you get the ones for the eg.

but im 99.9% sure that eg/ek/dc(integra) springs are all interchangable. but id just go ahead and buy EG, so you dont get anything messed up.
By asianrob
#227519 the ones from the integra will work the ones from the EK will work also but it wont lower it as much. its weird.

but yea. will work tho.

i think the ones from the integra might have a heavier spring rate since the car is just a tad heavier but none the less they will work.
By surinamkid
#227531 i found out that they are all interchangeable. i just wanted to make sure that if i use the eg the weight of the motor wouldnt adversly affect the ride heigth and or performance. also the eg springs are way way cheaper compared to the tegi springs.
By surinamkid
#227532 owh and thanks again guys. i love this forum much more help full than honda tech i got flamed for just asking :)