Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By EJ1STYLEN
#227431 Hi guys i have a question on how to diag. A steering play, cause when i check my front end...my tie rod has no play, front are tight. When i go on the highway and when i get to 70mph my steering wheel start to shake...my co-worker said theres a way to adj. The steering rack, any input from you guys would really help...
By EJ1STYLEN
#227451 Its not the balance, cause i balanced my wheel and i also roadforced it at my job to insure that my wheel is true...and both balanced out with only 0.25 oz. So i know its not my balance...idk if you could adj. The steering colum.
By JDMSAB
#227463 It cud b the tires themselves check to make sure u dnt have shifted belts, cuz if u do u cud balance the tires all day and still have vibration on the freeway
By TrailerTrash
JDMSAB wrote:It cud b the tires themselves check to make sure u dnt have shifted belts, cuz if u do u cud balance the tires all day and still have vibration on the freeway

this right here would be my first guess.
By EJ1STYLEN
#227501 Hi guys well im at work right now. Ive just checked my tire did not see any shift on the belt...everything seems to look fine. Idk what else to think of, cause its starting to irratate me by now...lol when i got 70 and up my steering wheel start to shake like that ish got epalepsi...lol
By asianrob
#227520 might be bad tie rods or ball joints. might even be a bad wheel bearing.
By EJ1STYLEN
#227535 Tie rod & all ball joint and bushing just have been replaced a few thousand miles ago. Bearing has no play or movement either...so idk what more to think of...