Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Mcswens
#226322 I got some tien basic dampers off a wrecked eg coup but when i went to put the front on they dont fit into the wishbone part...

So im guessing i need the wishbone parts off of a different year civic but not sure which :?

any help on this would be greatly appreciated thanks!
By Mcswens
#226398 yeah i have no idea whats up with them i dont have that bracket on them either.

They were supposed to come off an eg coup and a del sol... and i was told the ek body style civics or some year of integras had the wishbones i needed and would interchange..... :?
By blk92hb
#226552 well the wish bones are the same. on the bottom of the shock it should tell you what they go to. i have dc2 mono flex tein. on the wish bone mount did you remove the pinch bolt all of the way out?
By Mcswens
#226560 yeah i took the screw out and measured the inner daimeter of the wish bone and the outer diameter of the shock and the shock is definately bigger and it says they fit a 92-95 civic
By asianrob
#226626 you might have forks from an EF (88-91)
By Mcswens
#227410 thanks guys ill look into it soon that makes since cause when i got my car it had what looked like stock suspension but it had yellow writing like from a junyard on it seems to make some sense to me! :thumb: