Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By berg89
#224003 Im doing a new bushing set soon. Since ill be taking eveything off my car i wanna replace my front sway bar. I was wondering if a Integra sway bar will fit? :? And if so are they bigger an what size? Thanks for any help.
By berg89
#224056 yea i checked that out thanks, but will the teg front sway bar fit my coupe?
By asianrob
#224069 it will fit as long as its 94+ integra
By dawg316
#224081 my front LCA arms on my sedan dosnt have sway bar mounting holes. dont you have to swap out LCA in some cases ?
By Eg6H2D
#224091 Dawg316:

if you need to swap anything out in the front it would have to be the parts attached to the back of the arm that has an existing hole for the stabilizer link to fit in..

CIVIC-92-95

INTEGRA 94-01

Berg:...

like said above 94+ integra front sway will fit just make sure u keep an eye on the endlinks look above. that is a stock Civic Si front Sway bar. and the end of the sway bar itself OEM EG fronts the ends are Horizontal if getting an integra GSR one it might be vertical needing a different endlink. Definately and DC2 ITR front sway 26MM needs a different front end link since the ends of the sway are Vertical. ill be doing that swap in teh next few weeks $99.95 @ Acura,, :thumb:
Last edited by Eg6H2D on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Eg6H2D
dawg316 wrote:my front LCA arms on my sedan dosnt have sway bar mounting holes. dont you have to swap out LCA in some cases ?

Also the front mounting holes look nothing liket he rearss....
By berg89
#224129 Thanks a lot. :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#224194 so i take it the 91 DA sway bar wont fit?
By Eg6H2D
94_jdm_ferio wrote:so i take it the 91 DA sway bar wont fit?

it might with mods. but save the headache and get the DC sway direct swap.. DC sways are more available usually..
By Ajax1989
#225110 ok cause i got a free da front sway bar when i got my rear da suspension

is the bigger sway bar better?
By d-mon
#225241 pretty much all honda/acura sway bars can be mounted on any honda/acura.
the challenge is the endlinks and lcas.
many civic front and rear lcas do not have mounting hole/bracket (model specific). they can be swapped how ever with ones that do.
also the lcas that do have mounting hole/bracket will require a specific endlink(not the same for all lcas or bars).