Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By That One Dude
#222304 Since I'm new to the actual Civic side of life, getting a DelSol VTEC here in the next couple of days, I have a few questions regarding what will fit on the car.

First of all, I know the DC rear suspension will bolt straight up, and I plan on doing that as soon as I get the car. My question is will the front suspension from my old DC fit directly in on the DelSol? Will the front lower control arms bolt directly up?

Also, should I be looking for coilovers for a 92-95 Civic? Or does the DelSol have any differences in the shock designs or attachment points? And can I put my stock DC shocks on the DelSol (for temporary use since they already have the Energy Suspension top hat bushings on them)?

And finally, should I order the ASR rear subframe brace for the 92-95 Civic?
By Datsmart
#222366 All Suspension is interchangeable between DC Integras, EG Civics, and Delsols.

The Delsol Si and the Delsol VTEC models come stock with Rear Disks.

Your Suspension will also fit onto a EK Civic as well. You will have to add a few washers to the rear struts to fill the gap.
By That One Dude
#222367 I know the DelSol has discs all around, but iirc, the DC brakes are a little bigger than the DelSol/EG brakes making them more desirable.

Thanks for the response, I appreciate the help.

Ask me just about anything about Integras and I'll tell you almost everything about it, but I'm pretty new to the Civics and such.
By Greasedmonkey
#222485 depends on the year delsol as if the dc brakes are bigger. rear brakes are tue same. all suspension points are the same. asr would be for the civic/del sol.
By That One Dude
#222487 Gotcha. The DelSol I'm looking at is a 95.
By That One Dude
#222488 Gotcha. The DelSol I'm looking at is a 95.
By Greasedmonkey
#222492 there is a chance it already has the bigger brakes then. it is a vtec. that means it hasa b16a and should have bigger brakes.
By That One Dude
#222494 I guess my main question was whether or not I could simply unbolt the Sol suspension and install the Teg suspension for simplicity sake. Question answered sufficiently.

Thanks, guys.