Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By nate2991
#218637 I'm not sure if this has been covered but I was wondering if someone could give me some tips on wide rims. I kind of want the rims to stick out a bit but after talking to people they say that I need them rolled. What's the widest I can go WITHOUT rolling them? And I have really stiff suspension as it is...
Thanks in advance guys!
By Flatland_EG
#218655 I've been kind of wondering this myself. I wouldn't mind eventually getting some more aggressive looking wheels sometime in the future, but I'm not positive on how much leeway there is with back spacing without having to roll your fender wells.
By jb-b16b-ej1
#218664 really depends on how low u are i got a buddy thats rollin on 15x8 wheels and he sittin pretty and he had to roll his fenders
By nate2991
#218991 Im only going to be 1-2" lower than stock. I just want to be wide and deep on my rims. Does anyone know of any? I'm thinking of some XXR 006 or 962.
By jb-b16b-ej1
#218992 get camber kits for the front and rear and put some 9 inch wheels on ti my buddy rollin on 9 inch wheels it looks sick but its not for drivin fast either
By ej2markcal
#277018 if your not gnna go that low..get spacers and your offset should be around +20 to +30 somewhere in between and rock 15x8 you should be fine
By FG2_Andrew
#277028 if you want wider wheels, one of these is a MUST.. if not a combo or two or more.

- camber kit (f & r)
- rolled fenders
- wheel spacers

keep that in mind.
By teal_dx
if you want wider wheels, one of these is a MUST.. if not a combo or two or more.

- camber kit (f & r)
- rolled fenders
- wheel spacers

keep that in mind.

Add stretched tires to that list as well.

It's not going to look good unless your car is very low. (assuming you're doing it for the look)
By hatchie
#277035 also you need to figure out rim width size, and offset......... all of those matter alot ........ you can have a 9 inch wide rim and have a 35mm offset and be fine... itll rub inside but outside will be fine... or you can run a 15x7 with 10mm offset and theyll prolly sit pretty flush with little camber.

alot of things matter when it comes to stance ... read more imo :thumb: