Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By kAce
#215096 Hey i've been looking around for front sway bars for a CX, but only came across suspension technique making front sways for CX's without having to change out the LCA, but the kit comes with the front + rear i'm just looking for the fronts only. if you guys know any other brands out there that makes it for our trim.
By Classiccarsrule85
#215103 there really isnt many others and 9/10 itd be front and rear....id suggest jumping to the junkyard snagging the lower arms from a civic dosent matter 2dr/4dr/3dr as long as it has the front sway bar and jus tswap to a stock one that way as like i said there really isnt much out there plus when you swap to the stock set-up there are many more options....
By AutoXCivic
#215195 Eibach sells front and rear sways either as a set or separately.

PN: # 4017.310 This is the part number for the Eibach front sway bar. It's pretty big (26mm, OEM is 21mm)

The GSR/Type R integra front sway will also bolt up, you have to get all the mounting hardware from the teggy though, but with that it should bolt right up to the EG chassis. You may also need the front lower control arms for this swap, but I believe that the sway bar should mount up with just the GSR mounting hardware.

Did the CX come with a front sway bar? I can't remember. If not you could always bolt up an OEM EG front sway bar.

Cliff notes:

Eibach = 26mm
GSR/Type R = 24mm
OEM EG = 21mm

That might help you decide which route to take.
By kAce
#215294 yea i originally want 21mm and going with 22/24 in the back, but the eibach's too big. I dont feel like going thru the hassle to find new lower control arms for the front.
By AutoXCivic
#215321 Grab an OEM EG front sway and the Beaks Type R kit for the rear.

That will give you a 21mm/22mm set up
By asianrob
#215373 if i where you id get a set of OEM front LCA's (mainly because more than likely you'll HAVE to.) put new bushings in it and then install it with LS sway bay its like 21mm ? i think and get new sway bar bushings. just make sure that if you go with an LS sway bar get the sway bar bushings for LS and if you go with GSR/ Type R get the ones for the GSR/ Type R they are different from what i remember
By kAce
#215430 aight thanks

i think the 92-95 si and ex are 21 mm soo i'll grab it from them i dont want too big of a front sway.
By kAce
#216317 gonna pick up front lca from 94 teggy LS, i know it'll fit but just double checking if it'll just bolt right on.
By elrompetoto
#216326 i just did it 2 my car the one on the uper left is the integra one the one on the bottom right is the from a my dx..if i was u ill install the es bushings i did mine and wow the car feels Imageso good
Last edited by elrompetoto on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
By AutoXCivic
kAce wrote:aight thanks

i think the 92-95 si and ex are 21 mm soo i'll grab it from them i dont want too big of a front sway.

All EG front sway bars are the same size.