Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By EJ1STYLEN
#214861 Sup guys!! I need advice on lowering my car more, ok I have some egay coilover sleeve so my problem is the front are all the way down but my tire are not all the way tucked cause I could still stick my fingers in...but the back are tucked...I cut the bump stop already and when I make a turn the front tire rub....I'm thinking of taking one of the perches off and see if that works...but any advice from you guys would be kool....[/u]
By asianrob
#214863 i doubt it would help.

you can use 86-89 accord front shocks. they will lower your car a bunch!
By EJ1STYLEN
#214866 Oh wow I didn't know you could use 86-89 accord front struts...but yea I forgot to tell you guys I have 17 too....
By asianrob
#214875 yup! you have 17's on it?
By EJ1STYLEN
#214876 Yea i have 17 on my car...would that effect it?
By TrailerTrash
#214878 if you want your car low... roll with some 13s.

the bigger the wheel, the more low you gotta go. if you put 17s on a stock car with say 13-15s you would have to lower the car just to get it back to the height with the smaller wheels.

in most cases anyway i guess. tire size also comes into play
By EJ1STYLEN
#214882 I guess the 17 does come in place...idk, ive seen some civic with 17 and there tucking...i guess when i go back to work to check my alignment might adjust my camber and ill see how it goes...and when i look under the fender it looks like the upper CLArm are hitting the top mount....i guess i gotta look at some 14 or 15inch rims...will 16 do the trick or is it still to big? Cause ive got some tires thats 16inch....
By EJ1STYLEN
#214903 yo trash, can you tell me the diff. on the 86-89 accord struts? how does it make it lower more? then a 92-95 civic struts?...kinda confuse on that, hehe
By Honda4life
#214916 You also have to take into consideration that the bigger the rim, the thinner the tire. In my opinion 17's are big for a civic and I know they fit, but the best size to me is 15 and 16's. Both 15 and 16" will lower your car a great deal. Also tire size matters as well
By asianrob
#214927 the body length is shorter i think. i think on our cars it lowers it 1"-1 1/2"
you have to use EF forks tho. you can use Wagovan rear struts to make it sit lower to.

id would go 15's 13's are to small.