Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By DuhQbnSiLo
#214127 I'm going to be putting together a suspension system soon and I got a couple questions. This is all for daily driving from school/work and back (I'm about to get really bust) So I'm not going to be slammed and want a good ride. Here's what I was thinking about.

I'm getting the FUNCTION & FORM LOWER CONTROL ARMS, Should I get TEIN BASIC COILOVER DAMPER or FUNCTION & FORM TYPE 1?

Or should I got with a Shock & spring build and not waste money?

Alsp should I get camber kits or not? I'm not going to be slammed. or should I get them anyway if I can to prevent tire wear?
By Graffiti
#214130 for daily drive and not for hardcore track use... shock and spring will do IMO

actually it depends on your preferences in using your car..

HTH
By Gordongk
#214176 When lowering a car the tires are always going to sit different (camber) and create inner tire wear. Even a slight amount of camber causes uneven tire wear. I would know because I have a slight camber, and am getting wear on the inside of my tires (thus why I am buying a camber kit today). If you search around you can find a solid no name camber kit for $170 - $200. Skunk2 makes a no name camber kit beside their name brand camber kit in the factory, and it sells for cheaper. For less than $200 I feel it's worth it to save your tires from uneven wear.
By Greasedmonkey
#214192 For daily driving and not wanting to be slammed, you can go with a good spring/strut combo. Such as Eibach springs and Tokico/KYB/Koni struts.

You dont really need RLCAs but I would suggest Function7s over all others.

With the not slammed status you want, dont waste your time on camber kits. Get a good alignment and you will be fine. Neither of my cars have camber kits and neither show abnormal wear from being alot lower than what you want.
By Vti93T
#214345 If you want something that's going to last you a long time and that you can adjust for everyday use or even to be lower, I'd get the function and form type 1's. They run for about $500-630. Not SUPER expensive but you can adjust them anytime you want to .
By DuhQbnSiLo
#214417 Also I think one of my shocks in the front is missing the rubber piece at the top, IDK what it's called but I was looking at it today and it's missing on one side. where can I get that?
By Greasedmonkey
#214465 junkyard or honda.