Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By BAXTER_EJ1
#98014 Bump.

Trying to decide on suspension setup and this write-up was a TON of help.

Looking seriously at some PIC Apex's now but just trying to find the best price.
By hondajunkee
#98024 been trying to find a good set up for a while, car's driving me crazy with all the bouncing
By ton_ton0716
#122804 nice information man. really learned a lot! thanks! :D
By danscar
#143299 Ready to buy springs for my newly bought eg hatch but after reading this makes me think more. Very helpful read. Thanks for the help!
By DocB04
#152383 great write up. i'm just letting everyone know omni power no longer makes coilovers. they weren't able to keep it going with the way the market has turned. however, the blox coilovers are essentially the same thing. and the website in the OP's post is incorrect, www.omnipowerusa.com is the correct web address.
By EJcivic732
#177183 im just got kyb struts and Eibach springs and put'em in front but i didnt get the rear set-up and im still rinnung the stock rear suspension can this cause a problem? the car isnt on the road yet and just would like to have a heads up on what i may be instore for..
By ron_kimi
#211954 Great info I really learned a lot here :thumb:
By b12ch
#230441 Anyone had a HKS lowering springs before?
How good they are actually?
By johnsonm781
#282117 this is why i joined this forum :thumb: some seriously good write ups!!!
By purpstheillest
#308063 ok so i have a '92 hatch and i've already purchased my koni reds. i've been researching for awhile on spring rates that will fit my needs but i am still a bit lost. i would like to drop the car around 2-2.5' all around. The car is almost completely DD for now and i want to retain a good amount of my stock comfort (GF and whatnot). When i spoke with someone at GC they recommended 350f/250r and said 450f/350 would be TOO rough. However after reading a few forums here and a few other sites it seems the consensus is that's too low a rate to run w/o running into problems like rubbing and bottoming out. I've also seen suggested rates of 380f/300r, will there be a noticeable difference?

15" rims, 195/50/15 tires, +38 offset. No other suspension upgrades.
Anyways thanks for any help/suggestions ahead of time!
By blk92hb
#308946 i found this and this will also help with choosing the right suspension

http://www.tein.com/classroom/lesson_1.html
By Axix23
#332195 anybody have the 1.5/1.0" drop by tanabe?