Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By EJ1STYLEN
#210120 wohoo! finnaly slapped my c/o sleeves that i got from ebay...put it on at work today, so my question is how long does it take for the spring to settle cause the front still has about a inch an a half gap...but the back the tire is tucked a lil already....any insight on it guys...
By Greasedmonkey
#210129 They are coil overs. if the front isnt low enough, lower it. I dont think they will settle. I know mine didnt.
By EJ1STYLEN
#210130 i probably do that if they dont settle...i would think the spring would settle even though its c/o...but idk will see, if it doesnt then ill just probably take out one of the perches of the sleeves...hehe, but yea the stick about the front not needing camber kit is true, cause when i aligned my car i was able to adj. my camber -2 degree, and set my toe perfectly....of yea if you guys do a diy on ur rear struts, the easiest way to remove the strut is to take of the rear CLA bolt thats under the rear drum and loosen the upper CLA bolt but dont fully take out the upper bolt on the rear CLA just loosen it, its way faster and easy to take out the rear struts....just a lil advice...hehe