Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By jayEGR
#209742 i did the same thing but u have spacer like (washers ) but there not and u have them in the wrong place ,iam not sure but this is what i did and it work when it happen to me i put them in the wrong place
By dipdawg
#209746 Where are the washer like things mine only came with washers in the rear but it said they were only used with 96 and up.
By AutoXCivic
#209805 Yes sir you did do something wrong time to retrace your steps. I believe that some of the OEM parts may need to be reused. Check out thisillustration. Did you reuse number 11, cuz it doesn't look like you did. That also shows you what order everything should be assembled in. For your purposes #2=Your skank2 shocks, #3=your springs ... other than that everything should be the same.

Hope that helps.
By dipdawg
#209883 Thanks guys got it fixed, and it looks great.
By dipdawg
#209884 Thanks guys got it fixed, and it looks great.
By Method
#209915 thanks for telling us what you did wrong.
By dipdawg
jayEGR wrote:i did the same thing but u have spacer like (washers ) but there not and u have them in the wrong place ,iam not sure but this is what i did and it work when it happen to me i put them in the wrong place

I did what he said i left the washer like things off so the rod came through the top hat.
By jayEGR
#210187 you know man glad to help lol i did the same thing , you learn from your mistakes and become a better mechanic just always asked question my friend thats why where always here to give you a answer if we cant then we can research and give what you :thumb: