Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By That One Dude
#208877 What do y'all think of K Sport full coilovers? I've done research, and I can't really find any helpful reviews online. Thinking about nabbing a set for my 'Teg.
By Greasedmonkey
#208901 I love mine and will be getting another set for the other hatch if the money is there. I havent had one problem with mine and they are over 2 years old. I got stiffer than stock rates as well and the shocks have held up nicely. I do autox and race my car, so the suspension isnt babied.
By Tugboat
#208930 wow i made a flippin thread asking the same thing and no one responded atleast now that i know there decent >.> well the brand atleast.
By MI_excoupe
#208938 Ive heard nothing but good about KSport in general. An old friend of mine had their full body coilovers on his sedan, and everyone that rode in the car absolutely loved them. He swore them up and down as well.
By Greasedmonkey
Tugboat wrote:wow i made a flippin thread asking the same thing and no one responded atleast now that i know there decent >.> well the brand atleast.

I didnt see your post, otherwise I would have replied to it.

Besides Ksport, others that are nice are D2, Stance and PIC. If you have the time and money invested in a car for track then check out AMR as well.
By Mordiiax
#208948 I have been rolling on the K sport track racing spec coilovers and i love them :) Very good performance on the track and they give a nice feel to the handling. Also... very cheap ;)
By Greasedmonkey
#208950 I just have the Kontrols.
By That One Dude
#209245 Great! Then it's settled! I'm getting a set of KSport Kontrol Pro full body coilovers when I can get the money together.

I have to replace my transmission again, the one I bought has worn splines on the passenger side of the diff. And I didn't notice them when I was inspecting the transmission before I purchased it.

That will put a hamper on purchasing the coilovers, unfortunately.

At any rate, I'm glad to hear such positive things about the KSport brand. Thanks for the responses!