Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By stres732
#205545 WHATS GUYS..IM NEW HERE AND I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 93 HONDA CIVIC DX WITH LS/VTEC ..AND I PURCHASED A DC FRONT STRUT BAR THE CS-2 MODEL. ANY WAY I KNOW HOW TO PUT IT ON ITS JUST WHEN I WAS DOING SO I REALIZED THAT THE BAR WILL NOT FIT WITH THE MAP SENSOR IN THE WAY..WOULD THERE B ANYTHING THAT CAN B DONE BESIDES RETURNING THE STRUT?? NE HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED..PLEASE DONT FLAME I KNO I KNO NO PICS SORRY IM AT WRK AWAY FRM HOUSE FOR THE NEXT 2 DAYS...NE WAY THANKS!!!
By Torch_Ind
#205561 stop screaming dude lol
Last edited by Torch_Ind on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Gorveatt
#205643 Image
By elrompetoto
#205670 Lmaooooo play nice guys .... ok is the map on the tb or is it on the firewall. (if its on the fire wall u can move it) if its on the tb u can allso move it but its not woth it then u will have 2 find a way 2 run manifold vacume 2 the map and that's gona be hard as hell
By Greasedmonkey
Gorveatt wrote:Image

she is kinda cute....
By JustinLeexxx
#205868 bahahahah thats my dad!!!
By flyinryan122
#205889 Your dad is a woman?! Or your dad is the OP?

Moving your MAP is NOT hard. Unbolt it from the top of the throttle body, stick some silicon in the TB other wise you'll have a vaccuum leak, slip some rubber hose onto the MAP, and then TEE it into a vaccuum source. mount/zip tie the MAP to something. Easy as that.