Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Geddy
#205400 Its Pretty urgent cause i dont wanna take it to a garage simply because its way to expensive. its the driver side front and its the bolt all the way up close to the oil pan in the "wishbone" and it was just amazingly tight. so we get it out about a quarter inch and called it a day cause it took us a while to get it out that far(impact gun with 150 psi going through it didnt budge it)by hand. and the next day me and my friend tried it again and he turned it and sounded like breaking a lug off a rim so we thought it was loose but now it just turns both ways and doesnt move any its like there was a bolt inside and it snapped the weld off cause we can move it back and forth a little. so can anyone just give me some advice? ill post pictures soon for a better idea.
Thanks for all of your help and sorry for bad grammer :thumb:
By blk92hb
#205402 If you got the bolt passed the threads then try to punch it out from the back side of the bolt with a screw driver or a punch. But i would wait tell you gets pics up and wait tell someone else says something about it
By Torch_Ind
blk92hb wrote:i would wait tell you gets pics up and wait tell someone else says something about it

+1 need pics

regardless it may end up being some fab work to get this fixed now.
By ExCoupe94
#205411 sounds like your gonna have to cut the bolt off and replace it, bolt or a bolt and nut... just make sure you use grade 8 or higher :thumb:
By Punksz6
#205520 Is it the Front Lca bolt that connects to the crossmember?? Check my post of my car on page four!! If thats the bolt then its the pivot bolt thats loose and the weld were the nut is broke. U will either have to cut into the crossmember or take it off.. But taking it off takes some time. But if u cut it u will have to get the nut rewelded. Also I have no clue why honda would make this nut so hard to get to.. Let us know if this is the bolt. :thumb:
By Geddy
#205541 Hey z6 it was that bolt exactly. my buddy gave me the whole crossmember im just going to put all new bushings on it and put it on the car. how hard of a job is that? well im not really worried about how hard it should go fine,im just wondering how long would you say if you have done it before.
And do you know any cheap bushing kits?
By Punksz6
#205569 It took a couple days but thats because I didn't do it all in one day..But just take ur time rememer to lable all ur bolts or take pics to remember where they all go and keep some WD40 or PB balster for stuck ass bolts!! LoL. I used some breaker bars too, to loosen harder bolts. Hopefully all goes well. Write if u need help.. :)

And for the bushings I used OEM for the LCA's but there different ones to choose from like Energy Suspension. Thats what I used for the Endlinks,Ball Joints, Tie Rods and the Sway Bar.. I got it all from Summit Racing! :thumb:
By Geddy
#205644 haha i probably wont do it all in one day either but thanks for the round about time
thanks for all your help and if i need any more you will see it on here :thumb:
im getting the energy kit also :D
By Geddy
#205708 ill check it out thanks :thumb: