Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By bk_civiceg
#205174 I've got some Tein S. Tech springs with dropzone shocks on my hatch. The drivers side sits about a half and inch lower than the passenger side. Both front and rear. The problem isn't the springs because I switched them around with the same result. What can I do to fix this without cutting the springs or buying new adjustables?

Thanks
By Classiccarsrule85
#205180 what do you mean switched them around you may want to see if 1-the springs are the right ones for the position they are in i.e. front is stiffer than the rear as it holds more weight....

2-they are sitting properly in the perches

3-there is no snag or anything like that.....
By bk_civiceg
#205213 I know that they are sitting on the perches correctly and I have the fronts on the front and rears on the rear. I just switched which sides they were on. I think my problem is the car suspension geometry. Like something may be bent. The stock springs were the same way - the driver's side sat lower.
By MG6
#205216 question you might need to find out is if it was in an accident before. if so, the frame might not be straight.
By Torch_Ind
#205229 ya look for bent stuff.

you could get a body shop to measure it to make sure stuff is strait
By Graffiti
#209612 same issues a lot with my friends.. i guess the theory goes that the driver side always have the stress ones since if you are into driving alone.
By BlueVic_8354
#216146 same here... driver side is lower... maybe because in japan they sit on the right side hence, it would even out... haha...
By ghskid06
BlueVic_8354 wrote:same here... driver side is lower... maybe because in japan they sit on the right side hence, it would even out... haha...

lmao-mine is fine, barely a finger between the tire and fender on each side.