Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Coplies
#156997 So right now i have stock suspension but I have been thinking about getting a set of coilovers and doing the rear disc brake swap and figure as long as i'm taking it all apart i'll do everything at once. Would you guys recommend the poly bushings? Its a DD car
By egsedanguy
#157030 yes for your bushings, but if your changing our trailing arms to the ls ones i would sujest oem. everything else is fine. my girls teg has all poly and rides fine.
By lilmel2002
#173035 ok i know im extremely late on this topic but i wanna know where did u get the bushing set from and how much was it? and was it just the rear bushings or did it contain front and rear.....i need 2 upgrade my suspension extra bad
By teal_dx
#173055 I got it from Summit Racing for $120, but that was like 8 years ago. It came with all the front & rear bushings except for the trailing arm bushings, they were $18 extra. I wouldn't change them unless they are completely rotted out..
By lilmel2002
#173358 i put wheels on it and now itz pulling to the right......i wanna lower it too....i found some eibach springs for like 64 dollars i think imma run with those n a blt
By lilmel2002
#173360 ad i kno im kinda gettin off subject but is there anyway i can find a set of struts for less than 300???
By STOCK4DR
#177958 yea go to tirerack.com they have a bunch of stuff to choose from i just got the koni str.t shocks on clearence last week for $60 a shock, they are not the best but definately an upgrade from stock.
By elrompetoto
#177960 do u guys no if the bushings work on blocks racing lca the oem work so i guess the energy ones work 2 dose eny one know 4 sure ?
By STOCK4DR
#178038 i just installed blox lca on my car and i dont believe they do (not shure though) however the bushing on the blox are impregnated with grapite they have a decent bushing in them already, i would say not worth the trouble to pess them out and replace them
By ozzie
#196554 I just finished installing the complete kit, but the only question I had was on the strut mount bushings that go in the stock hat. Which direction should they go in? I've put everything together with them angling up/down (so kinda like -<0|0>-), but it seems really awkward.
By EG*RYDER
#198669 Nice right up brotha i sure will be using this. :thumb:
By teal_dx
#235468 Mine didn't have the metal sleeves like the ones in the pic... but I did mine almost 10 yrs ago. Maybe they changed since then :?

I'd ask corsport to be sure, that's why they're a sponsor on this site - to help members get the parts they need. :thumb:
By neo27ny
#247668 I didn't happen to see this mentioned reading through. Does the energy suspension kit require new metal sleeves to be pressed in or are they just the rubber bushing? I don't know if the picture is exactly what you get in the kit but I only saw the metal inserts that the bolts go through not the sleeves.