Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By satin grey eg
#201067 ok so i finaly finished installing the integra brake booster an master to complete my all wheel disc conversion but the break pedal is still kinda low anybody know wat it cud b?

also dose anybody have a d.i.y on how to install the integra e-break cables??

IM SO JDM MY BLOOD IS TYPE R!!!
:woot: :woot:
By boos-tit
#201081 you need to use the integra proportioning valve also. thatll fix the pressure. the civic one is soo small. and the e brake cable should be just like the civic one, im not sure though.
By satin grey eg
boos-tit wrote:you need to use the integra proportioning valve also.

is that the master cylinder?? c im still kinda new to the Honda game an i dnt strt classes at u.t.i till September of this year so i still dnt kno all there is to kno but i am tryna learn all i can but i have one e-brake cable but it looks like its missing a peice to hook up to the caliper

IM SO JDM MY BLOOD IS TYPE R!!! :woot: :woot:
By boos-tit
#201295 no the master cylinder id the big bulge looking thing on the drivers side of the firewall where you fill the reservoir. the proportion valve is the metal intersection like thing is in the middle of the firewall that has like 5 brake lines going into it. its directly attached to the middle of the firewall, right behind the intake manifold.

and the e brake cable, i believe, is two wires, and each should have some clipping device on the end of it to clip to the actual e brake handle.
By satin grey eg
#201542 Oknima try getin that an ill let u kno if i have any problems still afta that thanx alot

By satin grey eg
#201590 yea my e brake cable is missing that cliping device dats wat i need anybody kno wat it looks like??

By ALPHAMALE
#202726 well its going to be a pain in the ass be careful when taking off the brake line connections to the old prop valve if you strip them you S.O.L.