Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By shanX
#196937 Anyone got H&R Sport OR Neuspeed Sport OR Eibach Sportlines on their rides?? Please post some pics of your rides, specially sedans.

Right now I have H&R OE Sports springs on my EG Sedan, nice springs but not much of a drop, so looking for a slight drop ;)

Thx!
By chrono404
#197061 I got Eibach Springs on OEM Struts my EG Sedan, I got the Pro Kit not the Sport Line but it might help, When 2+ People ride in it the Tires are tucking.

Ride Quality is awesome, Body Roll in the corners is much much less. If you add sway bars and that will help reduce body roll. My Goal for this was to have a decent drop, Improved handling, and Awesome Ride Quality, This did that Perfectly.

Sitting on 15" rims with 50 series tires.
By dawg316
#197077 hey chrono how are the stock shocks doing? im thinking of the same setup but am kinda ify about reusing my oem shocks becuase i herd lowering springs like to blow them.
By chrono404
dawg316 wrote:hey chrono how are the stock shocks doing? im thinking of the same setup but am kinda ify about reusing my oem shocks becuase i herd lowering springs like to blow them.

The Struts where practically new when I got them from a Junkyard (Family Deals ftmfw). Driver Side Front is going out, sometimes it makes noise when driving over stuff. The Other 3 seam to do okay. Ride is still really good, Handling is also pretty good.

If I replace a strut it will be with KYB Gas Struts or Tokico Blue's. I know both ride good on dumped cars, so on a not so dumped car it will do awesome still. However The ride is so nice atm I dont feel it a necessity.

If I was going to do it agian, I would get KYB's or Tokico Blues and Soft Coils such as Omni's or Tein Basic's, That way I can set it to ride where I want it to.
By dawg316
#197459 thanks man, great info. the reason i asked is cuz i got a good deal on some nuespeed springs on oem shocks for 120$ CDN. i dont no if i should do it
By shanX
chrono404 wrote:I got Eibach Springs on OEM Struts my EG Sedan, I got the Pro Kit not the Sport Line but it might help, When 2+ People ride in it the Tires are tucking.

Ride Quality is awesome, Body Roll in the corners is much much less. If you add sway bars and that will help reduce body roll. My Goal for this was to have a decent drop, Improved handling, and Awesome Ride Quality, This did that Perfectly.

Sitting on 15" rims with 50 series tires.

Thanks for the pics :)

Yup, am also worried about tucking on load. Usually I go long trips with 2+ people. So that's why am checking out these springs. Right now I have H&R OE Sports, but they aren't the best drop. I got a 14mm sway bar, so ya nice ride. Btw with Prokit is the drop even, fron/rear? I mean some springs drop the front more and rear less, that makes good stance + less rub on rear on load ;)

And others, Please post your ride's PICS?? :?
By chrono404
#198903 My Sedan is my Work Horse Car. It Carrys everything from engines/transmissions to Rims, body parts, and sometimes even the occasional 2nd or 3rd passenger, and it doesn't scrape. :thumb:

Not sure what the other kit was listed as. Pretty sure the pro kit had -1.5" front and -1.2" in the back. I'm sure since they are settled in and well used now its a little lower.
By shanX
#199135 Yup, yours looks like a perfect subtle drop. Mine (H&R OE) looks almost like your's but maybe .25 inch difference or so