Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By Ajax1989
#198157 there could be a few reason why, bent parts, car accident, wrong parts, parts put in wrong etc.. so its hard, i still havent figured out why my car leans too
By chrono404
#198202 having driver side lean is a problem in our cars. Engine and Driver sitting on the same side over 15 years will take the toll on your springs and struts.

My Sedan was 1/2" Lower on the driver side with stock springs, When I lowered it on eibach lowering springs it was perfectly level between driver and passenger side.

Its a good idea to make sure the rest of your suspension is still in good shape, If it is just get aftermarket adjustable coils and good struts.
By EJ1STYLEN
#198214 Well just finally checked my control both of them..and they seem straight..so know im guess its either the springs..so ima just put my coilover sleeves on...and see if that fix the problem...
By chilango41
#198274 I put in new skunk2 lowering springs and new lca's and the car is still higher on the drivers side. If you find out whats wrong with your car, post it up plzzz :D