Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By EG*RYDER
#196532 Hey guys this may sound stupid cause I'm lazy took but dose the front bottom LCA's on an EG Hatch SI model support sway bar end link hook up fo a anti roll kit?
By dawg316
#196549 eg hatch si, has a sway bar in the front, not in the rear. you can get sway bars for egs withouht mounts but i would personaly do the integra swap and run an itr bar
By EG*RYDER
#196566 So I would have to purchase some rear hubs or control arms to put a sway bar in the back? (to clarify what i ment by hubs is if I'm gonna by ls lca's i might as well get the whole rear suspension including the hubs becuase the rotors are bigger the trailing ARM bushings are stronger abd the rear suspension is just beefyer than a eg) in my opinion!
Last edited by EG*RYDER on Tue May 25, 2010 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By egsedanguy
#196758 hubs have nothing to do with the suspension. to use a rear swaybar you need a sway bar kit with end links and a set of rear LCAs that have monting hole for end links. u can use teggy lca or just purchase a new aftermarket set...
By EG*RYDER
#196777 that's what i said i ment to wright lca's not hubs kyle!
By egsedanguy
EG*RYDER wrote:that's what i said i ment to wright lca's not hubs kyle!

well first thats not what you said. you edited ur post after i replyed. also the rear suspenion from a teggy is no different. ya has bigger bushings in the control arms and has disk brakes. the suspension is no diff. the spring rate is dif from teggy to civic. but if you do the disk conversion you would be better of just buying aftermarket control arms.steven
By EG*RYDER
#197005 lmao! i know spring rate is higher due to extra weight yes im gonna go with f2 lca's.