Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By josh-pitch
#196340 iv got a hatch and iv had a few people tell me that my car rolls alot round the corners even though iv put coilovers on it :s im gona get hold of some front and rear strut braces and probably get stiffer springs for my coilys but cant see this makin a huge improvement over what iv already got? :S has any else noticed their civic to roll quite badly round corners??
By josh-pitch
#197192 iv been looking around and i cant actually find any :S iv got metallic red lower control arms so hoping to get similar coloured anti roll bars, anyone know of any??
By Carfanatic
#197201 Just get whiteline anti roll bars, or get OEM EG6 :wink:
By dawg316
#197230 get front and rear sway bars, you can go aftermarket or get junkyard integra ones. that should drastically give you better handling
By Chance
#197255 My xB has craaaazy body roll. I need some sway bars too!
By AutoXCivic
#197316 Integra Type R front and rear sway bars.
/thread
By ej2rey
#197319 you can get the oem front sway bar from a 93-95 ex coupe, si hatch or 94-2000 integra. they have plenty at the junkyards. for rear, if you go oem, you can can get that sway bar from 94-2000 integra also or one from 92-95 ex sedan if you can find one. if you plan to go bigger aftermarket one for the rear, you will need a subframe brace. ASR has combos of sway bar with endlinks, brackets anf brace. you can chose a sway bar size from 22 through 32mm :D . getting some stiffer springs will be great too. strut bars wont stop the roll.
By Chance
ej2rey wrote: strut bars wont stop the roll.

Ya, but they are meant to reduce the chassis flex by joining the struts. So you will get improvements in how the car handles and feels when cornering and what not. 8)
By egsedanguy
ej2rey wrote:you can get the oem front sway bar from a 93-95 ex coupe, si hatch or 94-2000 integra. they have plenty at the junkyards. for rear, if you go oem, you can can get that sway bar from 94-2000 integra also or one from 92-95 ex sedan if you can find one. if you plan to go bigger aftermarket one for the rear, you will need a subframe brace. ASR has combos of sway bar with endlinks, brackets anf brace. you can chose a sway bar size from 22 through 32mm :D . getting some stiffer springs will be great too. strut bars wont stop the roll.

you dont need a subframe brace unless your running like a 26mm bar n up. a 22mm will work fine but the sub breace does look nice and will help regardless.
By egsedanguy
EG6b20R wrote:ASR 24mm Rear set up with brace is awesome they also have a 32mm hollow bar set up for seriousness.

the 24mm ASR swar bar and brace set up is roughly 400 US dollars.

check it out.

http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewPrd. ... tegory=357

ya thats how i would buy them
By ej2rey
#197515 They also have 26mm hollow. But im in for the 32mm. The homie has an ek with the 32mm brace kit, that thing rides like its on rails.
By Eg6H2D
ej2rey wrote:They also have 26mm hollow. But im in for the 32mm. The homie has an ek with the 32mm brace kit, that thing rides like its on rails.

i never knew they made a 26mm. i thought it went from 24,, to the hollow 32mm. that's new to me.