Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By ikon
#210065 Image
By Dippin_EG
#210071 ^^^ Fuckin Slaaaaaaaaaammeeeedddd :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :lol:
By 1updelsol
93hatcheg wrote:k so right now i got ground control coilovers on my kyb nitrogen shocks and my tires are barley in the wells ...... my coilovers in the front have a good 3 inches lower AT LEAST they can go but then they are all the way down i cant turn my wheels cause the hit the fenders. what do i need to fix this problem? camber kit? idk let me know i want it lower !

as for the back< it can go about a 3.5 inches lower but the C/O ring the spring sits on is sittin on the part of the shock the coil is supposed to go in. my plan is to cut almost all that mount off the shock and leave just enough room for the c/o sleeve to rest on the shock. if dont understand my emplanation let me know ill take pics.

thanks guys

tire size and offset could be the problem.. camber kit would help just set it the wrong way :lol:
i had 17's and my car is lowered 3.5 inches and it never rubbed, ever! cuz the offset of the wheels :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
suspendedHatch wrote:How do you slam your civic? Point it toward a wall and hit the gas.

The car is better off that way.

He says this because slamming a car actually hurts the ride more thank you think. It wont handle better, were out suspension faster and the such.

Slammed car are more of a visual preference. Dont take it the wrong way, He just doesnt like slammed cars.
By 93hatcheg
#210157 Damn guys talk about a thread revival lol. Anyways greased monkey now I understand why he said that lol. But yea I do understand that lowering cars especially civic. Wears out suspension parts faster. There are some addition benifits of lowering a car too tho such as a lower center of gravity, less body roll assuming your lowering set up is stiffer than stock. Wich do. Result is better handeling maybe not supper alkot like a race car but its significant over stock.

And yes when I stated this thread I wanted my car as low as possible for visual asthetics. I have since then achieved my goal.