Springs, Struts, Swaybars, Bushings, Tower Braces & more
By elrompetoto
#163279 Hi every one I need u guys 2 get me some info on stock sway bars I have a dx coupe and I want 2 put a stock say bar up front I all ready have the lca that come ready 4 the swaybar what I need 2 figer out is witch swaybar is the bigest one the integra gsr the ls the 4dr civic ex or the ex coupe in other hands witch one hass the bigest stock front sway bar ? Or r they all the same size don't realy wana buy an aftermarket one
By That One Dude
#163413 GSR/ITR are the biggest OEM. 24mm. I wouldn't go bigger than that on the front unless you really like understeer.
By That One Dude
#163534 True, forgot about the JDM ITR 25mm front bar.
By d-mon
#163825 99-00 SI is 26mm
just sayin'
By 93cxhb
d-mon wrote:99-00 SI is 26mm
just sayin'

do they fit 92-95 ?
By Pickett86
#167342 this might be a stupid and obvious answer but if you have traction bars you dont need a front sway bar and what would be better for a daily
By slwcreepin
#203721 so I have a 94 ex and have a friend that upgraded his 94 integra... I want to add his sway bars to my eg sedan ex w/abs. how big are the integra swaybars compared to the stock ex swaybars. will I notice much diffrence? and do I need a rear subframe brace?
Thanks
By EJ1-danny
#203731 Well right now your ex has a 22mm front sway bar I'm not sure what size is on the 94 integra but the 99 itr comes with a 24mm so I'm guessing it should be the same as your ex and youll only need a subframe brace at 24mm or higher
By slwcreepin
#203926 What about for the rear?? is it larger or same? will I need a brace for the rear?
By suspendedHatch
Pickett86 wrote:this might be a stupid and obvious answer but if you have traction bars you dont need a front sway bar and what would be better for a daily

Traction bars and sway bars are completely different things with completely different effects.

The sway bar has the effect of making your springs stiffer but only in turns.

The traction bar prevents alignment changes due to flex in the bushings and other built in compliance. Basically it adds the radius rods back in since Honda took them out from the EG and DC.

The traction bar effects hard launching and is used for drag racing. The sway bar effects cornering and is used for road racing.

Both of these are different from chassis bracing, but you didn't ask about that.