In Car Entertainment & Security
By LaMbErT*
#10737 Yo nutters, need some help here. I want a good head unit and speakers to put in my eg. I really want a loud but crisp sound i don't want the bass to totally consume the lyrics because thats just gay imho! As long as the sound is really clear and if it goes loud enough for people outside the car to hear its a bonus!

Also not tooo dear :lol:
By teal_dx
#10742 an 8" or 10" sub would probably be good. a 12" if you occasionally like to disturb the peace 8)

I had an 8" sub in a bandpass box with a 75w amp a while back, and it have music an extra kick. But it wasn't enough to make the hatch rattle.
By vtec_gloucester
#10751 all i have is a sony head unit and sony 17cm door speakers with tweeters and 13cm rear speakers with tweeters...

and they kick ass!!!

no sub = less weight pluss i still have my boot space
By Civic_HatchSI
#10766 i have a infinity 10" sub and soem good kicker speakers in the doors and in the cargo cover and the sound is great! very clear and its a light system so oyu dont have to worry about weight
By whiteEG
#10777 i have a complete alpine system all around.. with 2-12s.. serious mad bass there.. but also a nice crisp sound..
By chnzgoofball
#10782 i had 6 1/2 momo components in the front, upgrade to titanium diamond audio tweeters, pioneer deck (forgot what model atm), 6 1/2 alpine type s in the rear, 2 mtx 7500 series subs in a ported box, i had an audiobanh 1000w 4 channel amp powering the serious, and a diamond audio 1500w amp powering the subs and it slapped hella hard and it was chrisp... audio buff before.... :thumb:
By sqsi
#10785 Diamond Audio speakers and Alpine H/U and processor is what I use for sound quality competitions, they make top notch stuff.
By chnzgoofball
sqsi wrote:Diamond Audio speakers and Alpine H/U and processor is what I use for sound quality competitions, they make top notch stuff.

yeah diamond audio is great!! but they are pricey
By sqsi
#10798 yup, but you get what you pay for.
By chnzgoofball
sqsi wrote:yup, but you get what you pay for.

so true :thumb:
By LaMbErT*
#10834 Thanks for the comments guys im gunna look into it and look up some prices ! :thumb:
By hatchiespank
#10840 I JUST HAD MY RADIO STOLEN IN MY EG AND I NEED TO FIND A WIRE DIAGRAM TO PUT IN A AFTERMARKET RADIO IN. CAN ANYONE HELP
By chnzgoofball
hatchiespank wrote:I JUST HAD MY RADIO STOLEN IN MY EG AND I NEED TO FIND A WIRE DIAGRAM TO PUT IN A AFTERMARKET RADIO IN. CAN ANYONE HELP

try looking on hater-tech (honda-tech)...
By Graham
#10876 I thought you were having your hatch stripped out :?

If you are - no point in music as you cannot drown out the racket :lol:

Ive got a sony headunit, 4 17cm sony speakers and a 10" sony sub and vibe amp, wasnt that expensive and sounds good to me... makes the rear window rattle so i guess its loud enough too
By ohDirka
#10895 alpine ftw