In Car Entertainment & Security
By misir00
#113638 So im all about speed and a good system :)

Right now i keep trying to find a wiring diagram but none of them work :cry:
I think all my wires are messed and i want to wire up my deck
I tested all my wires trying to find the ground, ACC, 12V
i found the ground, and 12V :thumb:
but theres only one other wire reading power when the key is turned and i think its the acc, its reading around 5 volts
should it be reading 5 volts or the full 12?
and how to i run the blue and white cable from the back of my deck :? :?
By dawg316
#113644 http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/stereodetail/1047.html
that should solve your wiring delema. the reason the acc is showing 5 volts could be because it blew a fuse and its f-d? (similar thing happend to me) disconnect the battery when installing stereo's so you dont short out something. crimp all your wires together using the link i provided above. then go under your hood and replace the 7.5amp fuse labled "back up" if its blown

as for the blue and white cable i think you mean RCA which is usaly red and white but company's now make blue and white.
those are for hooking up an amplifer. first get your deck together and installed then we can move onto the amp. keep us posted here so we can see how your audio setup will turn out.
By misir00
#113692 when i say blue and white i dont mean rca's
on the back of my panasonic deck the blue and white wire needs to be hooked up, there is also a solid blue wire but thats the remote for the amp so im trying to find out what to do with the blue and white
By dawg316
#113734 like u said blue wire is for remote turn on for amp. there is also another wire for power attenna on some decks (not used) and also an orange one might be the blue and white one you were talking about called illuminate. u dont need those. just tape them off. im not shure about what wires from your deck go to your stock harness. but im just informing you that you dont need to use all of them.

model number and deck would be awsome so i can double check and make shure the blue wire isnt something which is needed.