In Car Entertainment & Security
By misir00
#99757 any one done this and can tell me what i need and how to wire it up?
im pretty good at wiring up subs and amps and decks but ive never wired up door speakers to a four channel amp or to the deck straight, any help? :?
By smokinsoljah420
#99767 Wiring is pretty straight foward. if you know how to wire subs to an amp its the same. Run the speaker wires from speaks to amp, pos to pos neg to neg, and run a rca to the deck, and power, ground, and remote. Same as subs. Settings need to be tweaked on the amp for highs and mids to only come through. (if your amp can do that(most likely it can)) :thumb:

Unless you want bass going to the in doors, which ive found only makes it sound worse or you cant even hear it/doesnt make a difference, if you have subs hooked up. :thumb:
By misir00
#99777 so the rcas for the amp plugs into the same one the sub would?
what if i want subs running too on a separate amp
By smokinsoljah420
#100044 No. if your radio is worth more than 10 bucks which im assuming it does, it will have a speaker front out rca, a rear speaker out rca and a sub out rca. What radio you running? :?
By misir00
#100132 i got two decks ones a panasonic completely touch and it has the ones for the front speaker, back, subs, and aux

my other other deck is a pioneer deh2000 with only one set of rcas
By asianrob
misir00 wrote:i got two decks ones a panasonic completely touch and it has the ones for the front speaker, back, subs, and aux

my other other deck is a pioneer deh2000 with only one set of rcas

is that Deh2000 an Ampless deck?
if it is ampless that means it will have wires for power, ground, illumination, and something else. all you need to do is run all the speaker wires to a 4 chan amp and run your remote/power/ground as normal and hook up the RCA's to the input from the deck to the out put from the amp or vise versa
By misir00
#100716 alright thanks
i think im going to run a full setup with my panasonic deck