In Car Entertainment & Security
By yashep
#7134 Hey everyone, is the first time I post here and by the way cool site. Very, very good info :thumb: . Well my problem is this, I own a 93' SI and want to convert from manual to power everything and looking around I came with a part list that I needed to do so. A couple of month ago i came upon a set of doors from ex coupe that have everything except for the harness that goes from the door to the fuse box . My question is can I just trow the cables from the fuse box to the door or do I need to do something else. When it comes to electrical thing I'm a little dumb :?. I've been trying to find that harness but the people that have it don't want to sell it. Wonder why... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
By vtec_gloucester
#7145 cant help you but i thought id say welcome :thumb:

get some pics of your ride up in the piccy section :thumb:
By chnzgoofball
#7152 u can rig it with wiring and connectors, u dun need the harness... my friend did the same thing and welcome to the site =P
By Greasedmonkey
#7167 Its alot cleaner and will work alot better if you get the harness from the doors to the fuse box, but no its not necessary.
By yashep
#7293 That was exactly what I was looking for cleaner looks but I've been looking everywhere for the harness and haven't found it yet so I guess I'll just put it like that without it and if in a future I can find it then I'll put it. Thanks for the help. And about pics from my ride I'll post them as soon as I can. maybe this weekend. It's a project in progress. the only thing I've done to it was lower it. It was a piece of junk when I got it. (it's still is but it looks a little better now :thumb: )
By Banichulo
#31893 hay i have power doors on my eg, what i did was i connected the red wire to one of the fuse in side the car it could also go to the main fuse under the hood, and the the black wire thats ground so find a place for the ground and walla power doors :? . also if your trying to have cleane installation why dont you run the wires in the same socket that the speaker wires go :thumb: