In Car Entertainment & Security
By K20nEG6
#90195 after you take out the center console how do you remove the deck like where are the screws
i currently have a pioneer one but wanna put my alpine deck in
By GoRide
#96702 should just pull out... mine did anyways :S ahaha
By Classiccarsrule85
#96706 if its the oem deck yea there is a scrw towards the middle back type thing dont have a pic though btu yea that should be the only thing holding it in if its not the oem one someone may have put a screw in there dont know how but yea...anyhow also try pushing it and wiggling it from side to side.....

ohh n just thought of something else that cage thing around cd decks that you can pull up the tabs up and it secures it in if thats the case then id try to find something flat and hard to try and put those peices down so you can pop it out
By suspendedHatch
#96713 Remove the section below the radio that has the pocket, ashtray, and cig lighter. There's four screws on it. Then on the underside of the factory radio there's at least one 8mm / phillips screw. Push the deck out from behind. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PRY THE DECK OUT FROM THE FRONT. You will hate yourself forever, and the next owner of the car will hate you forever.