In Car Entertainment & Security
By JlaudioEGFreak
#84030 Just thought i would spice up the car audio thread and maybe post some of my installs. My car is a never ending project so i will try to post some stuff about that in the future. But i figured i would post the install i did on my brothers car. He kept his factory head unit and i installed a peripheral p50a line out used all 4 gauge stinger wiring kit Used a dynamat trunk kit to dynamat the trunk a 1 Farat stinger cap a JL audio 1000/1 v2 and a JL audio 13w7. I built the box withl 3/4 inch MDF all around except for the front i made of 1 and a 1/2 inch MDF. I built a front trim panel piece to make it look a bit cleaner and to hide the massive port. For some reason he didn't want me to build a rear trim panel piece cause he wanted the amp to be seen not very clean but his decision it turned out good.

By marvinp8700
#84031 pretty sexy :jerkbow:
By JlaudioEGFreak
#84037 Thanks. Its located in the trunk still its kind of stupid to get to you have to take the other plastic panels on the drivers side part of the trunk i believe to get to the spare tire i never really took it out you have to pull that massive box out though to get the spare wheel out.