In Car Entertainment & Security
By JlaudioEGFreak
#83951 yea basically the same thing it gives you your alarm and remote start but with the lcd screen. With super sweet options like being able to tell what tempature it is inside your car and it will give you a count down timer to when the vehicle will shut off just little cool things.
By suspendedHatch
#85246 Well the 5900 has the LCD screen...

I think you mean the 5701. It's as good as any Viper product, but more expensive, more bulky, and a bit more time consuming to install. Worth it if you have a manual trans and you don't want it to drive away w/out you one day. But in my case, I just have a lighted LED switch and if I leave it in gear with that turned on, then I DESERVE to find my car wrecked into the car parked in front of it.
By JlaudioEGFreak
#85274 They don't make the 5900 anymore its the 5901 now. the 5701 is a two way with leds no screen. the 5900 is way more bulky then the 5701.
By suspendedHatch
#85332 I'm not talking about the remotes. I'm talking about the brain itself. The 5901 brain is much more bulky and has even more 10 gauge wires. It's got wires coming out of all four sides which makes it somewhat awkward to mount. The remotes are quite nice though.
By JlaudioEGFreak
#85569 oh well that makes sense. i here you cluckin big chicken.