In Car Entertainment & Security
By Macster
#79409 heres my new setup i just got pieced together tell me what you think and any suggestions.

Two 12" Alpine Type R Subs in a ported box With a Kenwood 1800 Watt Mono Amp and a 1 Farad Rockford Fosgate Capacitor. Four 6 1/2" Alpine Type X Pro Power off of a Alpine 9887 Deck.

I hope to get a Alpine PDX 1/1000 watt amp for the subs and a 4/100 for the speakers but its gotta wait on the money i guess lol still waiting on the speakers to come in il get pics after i get it installed.
By JlaudioEGFreak
#79462 nice set up. I would not do the pdx amps they have a bad record of over heating and i see alot of them coming back that i send in for service and for the same amount of money you can do the jl audio hd amps which are the same size and sound way better, they can do everything the pdxs can do. they make a Jlaudio hd750.1 sub amp and a Jlaudio hd150X4 which is sick that amp plays hell a loud and sounds awesome.
By JlaudioEGFreak
#79463 Did you have a chance to do the time alignment in your car yet off the 9887?
By Macster
#79479 oh wait might have that wrong the 9887 is the full imprint deck i got the 9886 i think. but no if my deck has the ability i have not.