In Car Entertainment & Security
By eydriyan
#71793 I have this idea of removing my radio, instead listen to my mp3 player without hooking up the wires from the radio cassette/aux. Now is it possible to get an adapter connecting the speaker wires or the connector directly to the mp3 player?
By hkspowers
#71897 That is a supremely ghetto idea. Just get a cheap radio most accept a connection to an mp3 player these days. It will most likely be in a $20 adapter form. Alpine radios from www.crutchfield.com come with the adapter for an ipod. :woot:
By eydriyan
#71953 its not for ipod, im doing it for my psp, because it has everything i need. basically mount it in the audio console, and there you go, grab the remote and change songs.
By smokinsoljah420
#71967 With no amplification (dunno if thats a word but lol) from a radio, you will not get much sound out of the speakers. And if you think the psp will put out enough power to move the speaks your dead wrong. :thumb:
By hkspowers
#71975 Does the PSP have blue tooth? If so most radios can accept a blue tooth link via an adapter.
By eydriyan
#72053 oh well, I searched everywhere and it all came up having me keep my radio so no choice. ill just have to find where i'm gonna hide my stereo. thanks for the suggestions people
By GoRide
#72343 thats pretty sweet idea ahaha
By eydriyan
#72605 yea man i read that too, but its its all good i got my psp and radio working... I put the radio in the glove box and the psp in the audio console. ill show a picture of it later.
By eydriyan
#72715 here's what it looks like right now:

By smokinsoljah420
#72718 i love the i love bukake! lol! Sweet man i got a question about the coin slot i just pmed you! I just picked one up too! Weeeee! :D
By VegasCivic
#72728 Radios are overrated...I dont have one! Just make turbo sounds with your mouth...It's much more rewarding!

:thumb: :lol:
By eydriyan
#72754 that's what the title is suppose to be, but i dont have anything in my head. I dont really use my radio because my psp has it all.