In Car Entertainment & Security
By defjamon26z
#68697 you install the ground wire on the value cover. that really isnt gonna help anything at all. dont you know you got a gasket between the valve cover and the motor? hahahaha

have that wire install to the metal on the power steering pump.
By mooze
#74422 i wanted to build a floor but my box is to big. nice install
By tigerafro
#74428 whats the rockford thing for ?
By teal_dx
defjamon26z wrote:you install the ground wire on the value cover. that really isnt gonna help anything at all. dont you know you got a gasket between the valve cover and the motor? hahahaha

The wire goes to the bolt which goes direcly to the Head = good ground

It's above the rubber insulator so it is not even touching the valve cover.
By sdots
#74439 Nice install man, not too keen on the door speaker covers though, would of left them as they are.
By Macster
#74949 The trunk layout is hella sick i will have to do that to mine i dont have a spare tire cover as is.
By mooze
tigerafro wrote:whats the rockford thing for ?

its a fuse
By trustdestruction
defjamon26z wrote:you install the ground wire on the value cover. that really isnt gonna help anything at all. dont you know you got a gasket between the valve cover and the motor? hahahaha

i hope you're not serious...

The ring terminal is between the metal grommet washer and the nut. The nut is screwed onto a valve cover stud and it bolted into the head.

It wouldn't come bolted that way from the factory (which it does) if it didn't work.
By xswingkidx
#85972 trunk setup looks great!
By BLACKS' COUPE
#86034 i got a quick question as in regards on your pattern. Can you help me get a clean pattern by giving me your secret on yours? what did you use to cut the wood to specs? any tracing?
By sqsi
BLACKS' COUPE wrote:i got a quick question as in regards on your pattern. Can you help me get a clean pattern by giving me your secret on yours? what did you use to cut the wood to specs? any tracing?

For my hatch I took out the carpet and traced it onto the wood, not sure if that how this one was done.
By sqsi
#86037 Nice choice in equipment, gotta love sound quality
By BLACKS' COUPE
#86038 thats what i had planned but i'm missing my trunk carpet due to last owner taking it out and decided to leave it naked.. :x
By sqsi
#86049 bummer