In Car Entertainment & Security
By Outkast-Jayco
#54045 I know alot of you guys have the JDM interior swap.....I am putting mine in right now...however the swap did not come with the rear gathers speakers does anyone know what kind/size speakers would bolt in to the mounts....I was test fitting the whole interior last night (Going to weld it in this weekend) so I wanted to wire up all my speakers now....I tried 5 1/2's but they were way off....who knows it was late and I may have been crosseyed.....

Anyway can you guys tell me what you have used in place of the actual gathers speakers?
By asianrob
#56119 its supposed to be something like 5 1/4
By Outkast-Jayco
#56127 Ahhh yeah they were prolly 5 1/4....it looks like you cannot mount them without the gathers brackets......so I am going to try to rig something later.....I just finished the welding and should have the interior done tonight.....pics to follow as well as a DIY thread for the interior.
By Outkast-Jayco
#56137 Yeah I am kinda in the middle of dealin with them on something else....I got my interior from them but the guy I went through said he didnt know where the side pocket covers were he said I could come back for them when they find them.....I emailed them and asked for the covers and he told me they dont have them...so i am a bit irritated and dont wanna buy from them till this gets resolved.
By Outkast-Jayco
#56216 I delt with Ryan when I was there....he was real cool....then I talked to Albert about my panel covers and he was like Yeah whatever I dont have any....I was like man....really??? You dont hear about having problems with N1....usually they are great.....Nate and Joey are starting to get a little pissed.....Joey was there when I got the panels......we shall see whats up with them.
By leesir2
#61678 Dont know if these help i anyway :D

hope i have helpe :D d
By biretsu89
#64369 ..... such a sexy interior..... perfect set up with the amp and sub.... :hitit:
By Classiccarsrule85
biretsu89 wrote:..... such a sexy interior..... perfect set up with the amp and sub.... :hitit:

+1 on that here

so now did you make those brakets yourself if you did you should offer them and make some cash id buy a set even though i dont have the gathers stuff yet
By msgall2003
#71292 Yup! That would be the perfect interior setup, in my opinion.