Frequency Response: 35Hz-150Hz
Magnet Weight: 30 Oz
Efficiency: 90.7dB
Impedance: Single 4 Ohm
RMS Power Handling: 225 Watts
Peak Power Handling: 450 Watts

for Sedan and coupes
By BAXTER_EJ1
#39208 I've always wondered with that type though, wouldn't it be pounding into the rear right corner of the vehicle? Would that really be your optimal location? I suppose you could dynamat the surrounding surface etc., but still...
By asianrob
#39216 could i always had mine like that in my hatch could always mock up a fiber glass one in your hatch
By BAXTER_EJ1
#39222 I still want a spare tire sub box :cry: lol
By Greasedmonkey
MKennedy86 wrote:I still want a spare tire sub box :cry: lol

x2 one like Robs.
By asianrob
#39233 yea :lol: going to go a little more research on it and see what i can find
By york62
#39260 I like mine! its not pretty but it works and i can still get to my spare and have room in the trunk!

*photobucket isnt working right now, i'll post a pic of it tomorrow....maybe.
By sqsi
#39296 Here is how I did mine, sounds great.

By BAXTER_EJ1
#39299 In a hatch you don't have much trunk room to lose, so a box in the middle doesn't look too bad.

Sedans and coupes though, you don't just wanna slam a bit ported box in your trunk. A) You lose valuable trunk space (such as in my case, buddies and I go boarding and skiing all the time) and B) It doesn't look the greatest to have a big box plunked in the middle. I'd prefer something that moulds to the contours of the trunk.
By Gorveatt
#39338 SO have we found one of these for a hatch yet :( do you think the coupe one would work?
By CivicTypeR
#59387 Where you get that giant skunk2 sticker from?
By sqsi
SlipCivic wrote:Where you get that giant skunk2 sticker from?

The sticker came with my strut brace
By leesir2
#61677 This is how i did mine :)

By suspendedHatch
#62697 leesir2: that is absolutely gorgeous. Besides yours I have yet to see a decent setup.

I hate the JDM craze but I make an exception for the hatch interior / rear seats. I'm jealous.

I plan to do a similar flush mounted sub enclosure / amp rack, but stealth and w/out the JDM rear interior unfortunately (just can't afford it).