In Car Entertainment & Security
By couch_c
#329758 So I tried the dome light relay that was supposed to turn on the domelight when the alarm is unarmed but no luck. Couldn't figure out what was wrong even though everything was wired up the way it should have been, anyone else tried this and had it work?

I also tried the drivers priority and blew out my fuse lol, I think I'm missing something.
By couch_c
#329792 ...
By suspendedHatch
#329932 Did you verify the wire with a multimeter? What wire did you tap into? Does the alarm trigger on all doors? Do you have the dome switch in the center position?
By couch_c
#329971 I tapped it into the lightgreen/red wire in the A pillar. I didn't test with a multimeter but I did before since I've tapped into it a while back. And yes the alarm opens both 2 doors, maybe that's why it didn't work? and dome light switch was also in the center.
I only used 12v, ground, blk/wht dome wire from alarm and the domelight wire, not sure why it didn't do anything.
And the priority driver relay made the actuators slower for some reason and blew a fuse.
By suspendedHatch
#330482 Wait, it "opened" both doors or triggers with both doors?

You have your wires crossed up and you should be verifying everything with a multimeter and other methods.