In Car Entertainment & Security
By rustyrex
#331522 Image

Everything in the pics is pretty self explanitory except the bracket. this is important to get the pods to rotate towards you. you have to use the drivers bracket on the passengers door and vise versa. you can see in the one picture that they are marked "L" and the other is marked "R". when i did the drivers side i did not have to drill the extra hole in the bracket. but this time i chose to do that because i did not feel like grinding any more of the hole to make it bigger. either way works great.
By 93sihatchguy
#331537 I'm going to have to try this and listen for a difference in the way my music sounds. Thanks for posting them up finally!
By rustyrex
#331545 No problem. Between my internet going down and finals I have been slammed. You will notice a huge difference. The frequencies that are supposed to be played through tweeters are unidirectional. Meaning the project straight out with very little off axis ability. The best place to mount them is actually on the dash right over the vents in the corner pointed at the windshield. That way the sounds seems like it is coming from outside of the car. But with these cars it looks tacky.
By 93sihatchguy
#331699 I know what you mean, I can tell a difference from my wife's mazda6 where the tweeters are located in the sail panels. When I'm listening to music in the mazda, I can tell that the tweeters are aimed towards the driver and passenger and it sounds better IMO.