In Car Entertainment & Security
By panic989
#332292 I don't have the old piece anymore and I never took a picture of how they did it because it was ugly just having this big empty hole in my dash. But I am going up to my car again today to work on it some more so I can get a picture of how they had it cut using some tape or something of the sort. It isn't like asianrob's double din though, it was in the dash in the stock USDM spot.
By panic989
#332314 I as able to get a picture today. Its pretty simple from the look of how they did it. I never saw how the deck was in it before because it was stolen before I bought the car. but the picture is pretty self explanatory.
By 93sihatchguy
panic989 wrote:I as able to get a picture today. Its pretty simple from the look of how they did it. I never saw how the deck was in it before because it was stolen before I bought the car. but the picture is pretty self explanatory.

Ok cool, I was wondering how it was going to look. So you replace the old part with one that wasn't hacked up I assume?
By panic989
#332647 Yep. They way the had cut it I wouldn't have been able to put a single din back in it. But yeah. Went to the junk yard and found that one got it and put it in then the deck.