In Car Entertainment & Security
By Uknterror
#321107 Recommended websites to get real feedback on audio products? I only know of crutchfield and sonixelectronix. I'm building a basic system and never done audio before (got alot of info before hand on how to understand amp ratings, power ratings, rms, wiring, all that good stuff) I think I picked a few speakers and subs I wanted to go with just want too see if they are up to par or if advertised ratings are super inflated.

Also I had a hard time figuring out what size my rear speakers were, the owner before me had shitty/blown speakers, all of which were 6 1/2 and they were too small for the rear, can I assume that the oe size is 6.75? In a 93 ex sedan?

One question I do have is I heard that people sometimes upgrade the stock harness wires to the speakers, is this necessary?

Thanks for any info!
By lmlp640r
#327843 Did you end up ordering some audio equipment? I've had good experience with both sonic and crutchfield.
By 93sihatchguy
#329315 You can check amazon for product review, caraudio.com, and other car audio sound related forums.