In Car Entertainment & Security
By Trix
#328377 yep the monster amps are crazy in prices lol, but i like FI DD9500 series, RE just to name a few lol, and of course have to run some Crescendo amps to lol with duel 0 gauge in puts or buy some duel input adapters
By crazy-88
#328396 these are the wires I've done so far.
still need to do the alternator to battery.

bass amp is a PPI and arc audio for the component set and mids.
just enuff to give me great clean sound.
By TOPIK3900
#328666 Image

Heres what I have come up with.. Its not entirely done. And the blue lights come on when the trunk is opened
By nicksdelslow
#329004 Here is another I did in a friends 98 coupe JL 15 and bazooka 8" nos tank.
Odd choices and combo of brands but that's what he wanted done.
By 93sihatchguy
crazy-88 wrote:these are the wires I've done so far.
still need to do the alternator to battery.

bass amp is a PPI and arc audio for the component set and mids.
just enuff to give me great clean sound.

Got anymore pics of your progress? That's the kind of enclosure I want to go with, false floor.....
By nicksdelslow
#329417 False floor is the way to go. Gives a place to easily hide any components or wire u don't want seen, depending on design even place to hide car care products.
By 93sihatchguy
Civic_HatchSI wrote:my old setup

How high did was the floor raised for your enclosure? Is that a Infinity Kappa Perfect DVQ sub? I just sold my 10DVQ's a few weeks ago. Practically brand new subs but I had no need for them.
By Civic_HatchSI
#329483 I had to raise it quite a bit to clear my subwoofer, yes it was a 1400w infinity kappa. I no longer have this setup it was to heavy for the drag strip lol!