In Car Entertainment & Security
By 92civicEGsedan
#305331 right now i have 2 power acoustik nb-1 tweeters, boston acoustic 3 way door speakers (never heard of them but they was in the car and worked good so i left them in there), 2 sony explode 3 way speakers in the rear, and an old school orion hcca 1200 watt 2 ohm subwoofer powered by a sony explode 1000 watt amp and i have a dual head unit. and in the future im looking to add alot more speakers but i dont know what ill want right now and ill definatly will have to get another hcca or 2 since i love the way they hit. but ill get pics up soon.
By 95kuope
#305334 sorry had to do it

but sounds like u have a nice setup. waiting on pics & maybe even a sound clip
By 92civicEGsedan
#305389 i know i havent had time to get pics and sound clips suck with bass
Last edited by 92civicEGsedan on Sat May 19, 2012 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
By rustyrex
#305480 I've been a car audio competitor for years. That HCCA is being choked, that port is way too small but I love the old school choice.
By 92civicEGsedan
#305488 yeah i know it is but on the back of the box it says orion hcca on a piece of glass so i kept it and plus i only paid $50 for both but im probably buy me some wood and build a better box
By 92civicEGsedan
#305489 Image

and my bunch of random speakers that i pulled out of my old car
By 92civicEGsedan
#305572 oh and i have 0 gauge power wire running to my amp which is alot bigger then the battery cable
By 92civicEGsedan
#306889 i should be making a better box soon so it hits harder, i need to do the big 3 upgrade then later down the road i plan on putting in a way better alternator
By ExCoupe94
#306987 dude you need to swap out that deck! your system will only sound as good as its source i had a dual hooked to my 1000w sub setup and i had a 4chan for my speaks the difference between my dual and the excelon headunit i swooped up was huge i couldnt believe it! They are cheap too! look into it.
By 92civicEGsedan
#307029 My system sounds pretty good plus I ain't got the money to spend on a better head unit
By 92civicEGsedan
#316363 Well over this weekend I went from my 12 to 2 hifonics brutus 15s and swapped out the 1000watt Sony for a power acoustik OVN2-800 gothic series the Sony kept blowing fuses every 5 seconds with the subs bridged and the ovn2 handles them just fine bridged ill try and get pics of the subs and amp later
By Wicked
#316409 how funny I have 2 OLD ASS Orion XTR's. Hopefully gonna be replaced by a set of JL audio's 12w3's tomorrow, trading a TV for them =D
By TrailerTrash
#316487 thats alot of speaker :thumb:

i put that same gothic series amp in my womans car only its 600w. pretty nice amp for $100