In Car Entertainment & Security
By asianrob
#32867 ^ not that i know of but my buddy with his DA teg had it where you had to have the door open and the foot on the brake to start the car
By ohDirka
#32871 door open? wtf?
By hondajunkee
#32872 and pat your belly while rubbing your head lol

in my bros nova the hazard switch is actually a fuel pump switch to turn it on and off so no one steals it, its kinda funny when someone forgets and get about 100 feet before it dies
By ohDirka
#32873 please tell me its an 80's nova..those are pimp
By hondajunkee
D15kid wrote:please tell me its an 80's nova..those are pimp

the toyota novas haha, no its a 72
By Graham
#32892 Why tell everyone that ^^ anyone could be reading this - completely defeats the purpose of having it in the first place :thumbdown:
By asianrob
D15kid wrote:door open? wtf?

lol yea some local security shop in Arizona (where the car is originally from) set up the fuel cut like that haha
By Gorveatt
#32934 I drove a '00 Corolla, where you had to hold the hazard switch to start the car, it was a pain cause the switch was on the middle of the dash, and you had to reach over in a really awkward position to press it... It would have made much more sense to put it on the left side of the column.
By york62
#32961 What a interesting topic.
By hondajunkee
Graham wrote:Why tell everyone that ^^ anyone could be reading this - completely defeats the purpose of having it in the first place :thumbdown:

well first you'd have to find the car, then break into the shop, and hope that when you fire up the 396 with just headers in it that it doesnt wake the entire neighborhood
By ohDirka
hondajunkee wrote:
Graham wrote:Why tell everyone that ^^ anyone could be reading this - completely defeats the purpose of having it in the first place :thumbdown:

well first you'd have to find the car, then break into the shop, and hope that when you fire up the 396 with just headers in it that it doesnt wake the entire neighborhood

then hope the owner doesnt walk out with a .357 and plugg or ass
By hondajunkee
D15kid wrote:
hondajunkee wrote:

then hope the owner doesnt walk out with a .357 and plugg or ass

no .357's just a pair of 12 gauges :lol: