In Car Entertainment & Security
By suspendedHatch
#32330 That's way better than the Alphalock because it actually covers the lugnuts. But I bet it's going to cost $500-600. For that price, you can get an alarm and gps tracking. You're still going to need an alarm anyway.

I wish I had one. But I'd only use it in extreme cases because of the inconvenience. The rest of the time I'd just rely on my alarm.
By pacmanlives
#32409 Looks cool but if someone wants to steal you car they are going to get it.
This looks like a great deterrent though.
By Gorveatt
pacmanlives wrote:Looks cool but if someone wants to steal you car they are going to get it.
This looks like a great deterrent though.

Thinks back to the Honda-Tech thread when the guy removed the boot from his car
By Split_second
#32437 i dont think thats worth it... just by 4 different locks... an alarm, fuel cuttoff switch, clutch lock, and quick release and you should be good
By fresh eh2*
#32443 yea im actually shopping around right now looing to see if i can get a good price on a quick release kit....i seen one on weaksause.com the whole kit like 325 shipped. steering wheel,quick release,hub and lock.
By suspendedHatch
#32904 Too bad you didn't ask first. There are a lot of people that rely on those steering wheel quick release kits and they still get their car stolen. There's posts all over HT.